Subject: Minor change: Formatting fix

From: "[email-masked]" <dkf>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:14:37 +0000

---
 doc/dict.n | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/dict.n b/doc/dict.n
index 3bd5530..c014448 100644
--- a/doc/dict.n
+++ b/doc/dict.n
@@ -158,7 +158,7 @@ variables set appropriately (in the manner of \fBlmap\fR). In an iteration
 where the evaluated script completes normally (\fBTCL_OK\fR, as opposed to an
 \fBerror\fR, etc.) the result of the script is put into an accumulator
 dictionary using the key that is the current contents of the \fIkeyVar\fR
-variable at that point. The result of the \fBdict map\fB command is the
+variable at that point. The result of the \fBdict map\fR command is the
 accumulator dictionary after all keys have been iterated over.
 .RS
 .PP
-- 
cgit v0.12