Subject: adjust stub library version number

From: "jan.nijtmans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 00:28:11 +0000

---
 doc/InitStubs.3 | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/InitStubs.3 b/doc/InitStubs.3
index 2cfbb70..e43d23e 100644
--- a/doc/InitStubs.3
+++ b/doc/InitStubs.3
@@ -64,8 +64,8 @@ Define the USE_TCL_STUBS symbol.  Typically, you would include the
 .IP 3) 5
 Link the extension with the Tcl stubs library instead of the standard
 Tcl library.  On Unix platforms, the library name is
-\fIlibtclstub8.1.a\fR; on Windows platforms, the library name is
-\fItclstub81.lib\fR.
+\fIlibtclstub8.4.a\fR; on Windows platforms, the library name is
+\fItclstub84.lib\fR.
 .PP
 If the extension also requires the Tk API, it must also call
 \fBTk_InitStubs\fR to initialize the Tk stubs interface and link
-- 
cgit v0.12