Subject: "Mine eyes deceive, but others catch me when I fall." -- Someone or other

From: dkf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:35:07 +0000

---
 doc/CrtChannel.3 | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/CrtChannel.3 b/doc/CrtChannel.3
index 4e22488..57bb76e 100644
--- a/doc/CrtChannel.3
+++ b/doc/CrtChannel.3
@@ -251,7 +251,7 @@ the default value of 4096 is returned.
 \fBTcl_SetChannelBufferSize\fR sets the size, in bytes, of buffers that
 will be allocated in subsequent operations on the channel to store input or
 output. The \fIsize\fR argument should be between one and one million,
-allowing buffers of ten bytes to one million bytes. If \fIsize\fR is
+allowing buffers of one byte to one million bytes. If \fIsize\fR is
 outside this range, \fBTcl_SetChannelBufferSize\fR sets the buffer size to
 4096.
 .PP
-- 
cgit v0.12