Subject: minor: whitespace correction (my bad!)

From: dkf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:35:30 +0000

---
 generic/tclExecute.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/generic/tclExecute.c b/generic/tclExecute.c
index fd91bdb..d3c1227 100644
--- a/generic/tclExecute.c
+++ b/generic/tclExecute.c
@@ -455,7 +455,7 @@ VarHashCreateVar(
 		    (&((objPtr)->internalRep.doubleValue)), TCL_OK) :	\
     ((((objPtr)->typePtr == NULL) && ((objPtr)->bytes == NULL)) ||	\
     (((objPtr)->bytes != NULL) && ((objPtr)->length == 0)))		\
-	? (*(tPtr) = TCL_NUMBER_LONG),TCL_ERROR :							\
+	? (*(tPtr) = TCL_NUMBER_LONG),TCL_ERROR :			\
     TclGetNumberFromObj((interp), (objPtr), (ptrPtr), (tPtr)))
 #else /* !TCL_WIDE_INT_IS_LONG */
 #define GetNumberFromObj(interp, objPtr, ptrPtr, tPtr) \
@@ -475,7 +475,7 @@ VarHashCreateVar(
 		    (&((objPtr)->internalRep.doubleValue)), TCL_OK) :	\
     ((((objPtr)->typePtr == NULL) && ((objPtr)->bytes == NULL)) ||	\
     (((objPtr)->bytes != NULL) && ((objPtr)->length == 0)))		\
-	? (*(tPtr) = TCL_NUMBER_LONG),TCL_ERROR :							\
+	? (*(tPtr) = TCL_NUMBER_LONG),TCL_ERROR :			\
     TclGetNumberFromObj((interp), (objPtr), (ptrPtr), (tPtr)))
 #endif /* TCL_WIDE_INT_IS_LONG */
 
-- 
cgit v0.12