Subject: Added missing space

From: fvogel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:58:08 +0000

---
 doc/text.n | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/text.n b/doc/text.n
index 6cd01f0..481580d 100644
--- a/doc/text.n
+++ b/doc/text.n
@@ -491,7 +491,7 @@ second and later display lines for a text line.
 \fIColor\fR specifies the background color to use in regions that do not
 contain characters because they are indented by \fB\-lmargin1\fR or
 \fB\-lmargin2\fR. It may have any of the forms accepted by
-\fBTk_GetColor\fR.If \fIcolor\fR has not been specified, or if it is
+\fBTk_GetColor\fR. If \fIcolor\fR has not been specified, or if it is
 specified as an empty string, then the color used is specified by the
 \fB-background\fR tag option (or, if this is also unspecified, by the
 \fB-background\fR widget option).
-- 
cgit v0.12