Subject: Fixed [6976e4b3b2] - -undo options not correct for peers

From: fvogel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:27:05 +0000

---
 generic/tkText.c | 9 ++++++---
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/generic/tkText.c b/generic/tkText.c
index b610844..8be8881 100644
--- a/generic/tkText.c
+++ b/generic/tkText.c
@@ -122,7 +122,8 @@ static const Tk_ObjCustomOption lineOption = {
 static const Tk_OptionSpec optionSpecs[] = {
     {TK_OPTION_BOOLEAN, "-autoseparators", "autoSeparators",
 	"AutoSeparators", DEF_TEXT_AUTO_SEPARATORS, -1,
-	Tk_Offset(TkText, autoSeparators), 0, 0, 0},
+	Tk_Offset(TkText, autoSeparators),
+        TK_OPTION_DONT_SET_DEFAULT, 0, 0},
     {TK_OPTION_BORDER, "-background", "background", "Background",
 	DEF_TEXT_BG_COLOR, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, border),
 	0, DEF_TEXT_BG_MONO, 0},
@@ -193,7 +194,8 @@ static const Tk_OptionSpec optionSpecs[] = {
 	DEF_TEXT_INSERT_WIDTH, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, insertWidth),
 	0, 0, 0},
     {TK_OPTION_INT, "-maxundo", "maxUndo", "MaxUndo",
-	DEF_TEXT_MAX_UNDO, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, maxUndo), 0, 0, 0},
+	DEF_TEXT_MAX_UNDO, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, maxUndo),
+        TK_OPTION_DONT_SET_DEFAULT, 0, 0},
     {TK_OPTION_PIXELS, "-padx", "padX", "Pad",
 	DEF_TEXT_PADX, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, padX), 0, 0,
 	TK_TEXT_LINE_GEOMETRY},
@@ -239,7 +241,8 @@ static const Tk_OptionSpec optionSpecs[] = {
 	DEF_TEXT_TAKE_FOCUS, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, takeFocus),
 	TK_OPTION_NULL_OK, 0, 0},
     {TK_OPTION_BOOLEAN, "-undo", "undo", "Undo",
-	DEF_TEXT_UNDO, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, undo), 0, 0 , 0},
+	DEF_TEXT_UNDO, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, undo),
+        TK_OPTION_DONT_SET_DEFAULT, 0 , 0},
     {TK_OPTION_INT, "-width", "width", "Width",
 	DEF_TEXT_WIDTH, -1, Tk_Offset(TkText, width), 0, 0,
 	TK_TEXT_LINE_GEOMETRY},
-- 
cgit v0.12